The NEWSROOM season 1 episode 10




Sloan:“I don’t know who told you you’re a bad guy, but somebody did. Somebody along the way, somebody or something convinced you of it, because you think you’re a bad guy, and you’re just not. I’m socially inept, but even I know that. So, because you’re a bad guy, you try to do things you think a good guy would do. Like committing to someone you like but maybe don’t love. I could be wrong. I almost always am.”

Don: "Why are you single?"

Sloan: "A lot of men are intimidated by my intellgence. "

Don "No, seriously."

Sloan: "Because you never asked me out."

Don : "I heard you were staying. "
Sloan: "Yes. Yeah, I will still be working here, as will you, and I am mortified."
Don: "It’s…"
Sloan: "We will both be working here, but we will never speak or make eye contact ever again starting now. "
Don: "I don’t think that’s realistic.
Sloan: "I just turned down $4 millions a year so that I can try to do some good by reporting the news.
Do I sound like someone who’s living in the world of the realistic?
Done: "It’s really…"

Sloan: "Starting now. "

No comments:

Post a Comment